ECONOMICAL+PANDEMICAL+DECLASS-ATTEMPTED COUP. THE BRITISH ROGUE EMPIRE STILL BREATHES IN THE SWAMP

Friday, March 5, 2021

YOU USED TO BE A MUCH BETTER LIAR, TRUMP!!!!Play It Again Sam, Casablanca, AS TIME GOES BY

  • TRUMP MAGA MYTHOLOGY.
  • STOP THE STEAL.
  • MAGA SOCIAL AND POLITICAL MARKETING STUNT.







  • "I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it's literally going to cease to exist."

    Playboy, March 1990


  • "We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized. And, by the way, I know it doesn't sound nice. But not everything is nice."

    60 Minutes, 27/0/15

  • "What I won't do is take in two hundred thousand Syrians who could be ISIS... I have been watching this migration. And I see the people. I mean, they're men. They're mostly men, and they're strong men. These are physically young, strong men. They look like prime-time soldiers. Now it's probably not true, but where are the women?... So, you ask two things. Number one, why aren't they fighting for their country? And number two, I don't want these people coming over here."

    Face the Nation, 11/10/15


  • "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

    Campaign launch rally, 15/6/15

  • On September 11th

    "I think I could have stopped it because I have very tough illegal immigration policies, and people aren't coming into this country unless they're vetted and vetted properly."

    Hannity, 20/10/15

  • "[Overseas] we build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school, we build another school, we build another road, they blow them up, we build again. In the meantime we can't get a fucking school in Brooklyn."

    Speech in Las Vegas, 28/4/11

  • "I will be phenomenal to the women. I mean, I want to help women."

    Face the Nation, 9/8/15

  • Do you believe in punishment for abortion – yes or no – as a principle?”

    “The answer is there has to be some form of punishment.”

    “For the woman?”

    “Yeah, there has to be some form.”

    MSNBC, 30/3/16


  • "It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... it's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."

    New York Times, 1/5/11





As Time Goes By

You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss
A sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by
And when two lovers woo
They still say "I love you"
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings
As time goes by
Moonlight and love songs
Never out of date
Hearts full of passion
Jealousy and hate
Woman needs man, and man must have his mate
That no one can deny
It's still the same old story
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die
The world will always welcome lovers
As time goes by
Moonlight and love songs
Never out of date
Hearts full of passion
Jealousy and hate
Woman needs man, and man must have his mate
That no one can deny
It's still the same old story
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die
The world will always welcome lovers
As time goes by
Source: LyricFind
LOW DOWN YANKEE LIAR

Songwriters: Herman Hupfeld
As Time Goes By lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc










No comments:

Post a Comment